Our vision is big and includes both a national website and a regular print product that is delivered across New Zealand into major cities and towns, into airports, libraries, hospitals, prisons, rest homes, schools and universities.
We know that a vision is only achieved one step at a time and we need to start small and well.
We have started with this prototype website as a means of selling the vision, getting stories and building memberships.
Our start-up plan also includes:
- Finding hope stories from lower socio economic areas of NZ and those areas that need hope
- Producing a small scale print product and delivering it to every letter box in these communities
- Working with other NZ charities to promote their stories
- Growing our volunteer base
- Raising public awareness of the Daily Encourager vision and mission
Once we have completed our start-up phase we will be investing into:
- Enhancing the website
- More editorial resource and stories
- Growing and diversifying our revenue streams
- Growing the print product
If you would like to support us (click on)