We are a charitable trust with the aim to enhance the education, health and spirit of New Zealanders.
Watch a video by the Founder of the Daily Encourager Wayne Graham (below).
“To build a better and stronger New Zealand society by encouraging and inspiring people”.
We want to see a NZ society in which:
- People are acknowledged and celebrated
- Personal responsibility and giving back is encouraged
- Community is nurtured
- Important societal issues are highlighted from a hope perspective
- Creativity is harnessed
We believe that the media has a huge impact on people’s lives and we want to create a media environment that:
- Brings hope, lifts depression and reduces anxiety and suicide.
- Results in an increase in giving and generosity.
- Creates stronger and closer families and communities.
- Promotes increased respect and understanding of each other
We want to produce journalism that really matters to people, and put it in places where people will find it.
Hear from some Daily Encourager supporters:
We will publish stories on the web and in print that go far beyond just publishing good news articles. We will report real life experiences and events that encourage what is best in society and human endeavour.
How we are different to other media
The Daily Encourager will raise up:
- Trust and integrity
- Truth and accuracy
- Honest real stories that are full of hope
- Treating audiences and story sources with respect
- Serving the public good
The Daily Encourager will not publish :
- Stories that judge or shame people
- Breaking news
- Negative news
- News motivated by ratings (click bait)
- Celebrating and honouring people
- Personal responsibility
- Giving back to society
- Truth and integrity
Do you believe in our goals and values?
To find out more and support us (click on)