We love people posting comments. All we ask is that you keep your comments encouraging and uplifting and where possible related to your own personal experience.
We want to create an environment where people feel uplifted and inspired and we reserve the right to moderate comments that do not meet these standards.
We encourage thoughtful comments that:
- have a positive and constructive tone
- are related to your own personal experience
- are on topic and clear to the point
- are respectful towards others
All comments are reviewed by moderators before they are posted. Commenting on the Daily Encourager is a privilege, not a right and to ensure you meet our guidelines please carefully read and follow the guidelines below:
- Personal attacks, excessive criticism or comments to solely provoke are unlikely to be posted.
- We will not post any obscenity, vulgarity, profanity or implied profanity.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS shouting or overuse of punctuation.
- Off topic comments are unlikely to be posted. Comments must tie directly to the associated article.
- Links to outside URL’s are discouraged and will delay the posting of your comment. Comments with email addresses, links to personal blogs, websites or Facebook accounts are also discouraged and will generally be rejected. Daily Encourager does not endorse the content of external websites and has no liability as to their content in any event. We reserve the right to remove any external link.
- Commercial promotion or solicitation will not be posted.
The Daily Encourager reserves the right to reject or remove comments that do not conform to the above criteria or for any other reason.
Our moderators work hard to ensure an uplifting and civil atmosphere. However, because we are human, moderating decisions are subjective and occasionally we make mistakes accepting or rejecting comments. Unfortunately we are not able to restore rejected comments or respond to requests asking for explanations as to why a comment was rejected. If you believe your comment was rejected in error, feel free to submit it again.